Watermelon salad with feta and pine nuts comes together in under 15 minutes and it’s the perfect barbecue summer salad. The thought of this sweet and crunchy watermelon served with salty creamy feta will make your mouth water. When watermelon is in season, this should be on the menu.
- watermelon (approximately 1 kg)
- ⅓ cup feta crumbled
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- fresh mint leaves
- olive oil
There are no steps required here. All you need to do for this recipe is combine in the order suggested.
- remove the skin from the watermelon.
- cut into chunky cubes and arrange on a serving platter.
- crumble feta all over.
- sprinkle over toasted pine nuts.
- garnish with fresh mint leaves.
- drizzle with olive oil.
Why you will love this recipe:
simple to make
Sahtan – Enjoy In Good Health