The crunchy, flavourful, homemade easy seeded cracker recipe that’s naturally gluten-free and vegan friendly. These crackers have seeds galore and are perfect with an avocado or hummus dip and, of course, cheese. Not to mention, how gorgeous would these look on a cheeseboard.
- 100 grams sunflower seeds
- 100 grams of pumpkin seeds
- 60 grams flax seeds
- 30 grams sesame seeds (white)
- 30 grams sesame seeds (black)
- 30 grams hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoon psyllium husk
- 500 ml of water
To sprinkle on top
- 1-2 teaspoons Himalayan salt
- 1-2 teaspoons za’atar herb (optional)
Step 1 – Preheat the oven to 160° fan-forced and line 2 baking trays with non-stick baking paper. Place all the ingredients in a bowl except salt and za’atar, and combine well. Add the water and set aside, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until water absorbs.
Step 2 – Spread the mixture thinly over each prepared tray avoiding holes or gaps. Sprinkle with salt and za’atar.
Step 3 – Bake for an hour, turning trays after 30 minutes or until golden and crisp. Allow to cool and break into pieces.
- This is a keto-friendly recipe.
- You can add whatever seasoning you love instead of za’atar.
- You can use whatever seeds you like in this recipe.
- For a thinner cracker, just place a non-stick baking sheet over the mixture you have spread on the tray and gently press down.
Why you will love this:
Full of goodness
Ample amount of fibre
Seeds are full of antioxidants
Perfect for your cheeseboard