Soft and chewy crunchy date treats is an easy and fast recipe you can whizz up in under 20 minutes. Combining dates with crushed nuts or coconut is the best way to complement their sweet taste. For an even quicker date recipe, check out my coconut and nut stuffed dates.
- 500 grams dates pitted (soft dates preferred – Medjools)
- ½ cup peanuts roasted finely ground
- ½ cup peanuts roasted coarsely ground
- 1-2 tablespoons of honey
- Desiccated coconut to coat
*Medjool Dates Benefits
*date paste can be used
*You can roast your own peanuts or buy them roasted.
*when processing the peanuts make sure you don’t over process them they will become oily.
Here’s What to do:
- Soften the pitted dates in the microwave for approximately one minute
- Add the remaining ingredients and combine well bringing the mixture to a dough-like ball. Divide mixture into smaller portions
- Here are three ways to shape your crunchy date treats: